well, whatever

Go down

well, whatever

Post  meerkeks on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 23:51

So, let's make a general introduction:

I just thought it might be a nice idea to have an EMBC-forum (obviously I thought so, otherwise I wouldn't do this O_o)...
Maybe to share information about courses, answer questions on material, exchange knowledge, tips and tricks about things in general or just keep contact with the rest of the group(s).

Whaaaaaatever.
Costs no money, eats only my time Razz

So, see you around possibly? Otherwise I had an exercise in what-does-not-work (10,000 ways is the high-score)
Laura

P.S: (edit) - good grief, the emoticons are awful. And just as a general reminder: I have no idea what I am doing here, so expect things to change occasionally backwards and forwards. Preferably sideways. I'll stop now.
meerkeks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello everybody!

Post  ranastrana on Thu 22 Jul 2010, 11:56

Hello everybody, and thank you Laura for starting this! I was really eager to get in contact with you master Students, and here it is, "The Forum". perfect!

I will see some of you in Ghent in september. First question: do you have any idea of the lesson schedule??? and the holidays?? how much free time will we have?? I have been working in an office for two years, and I am looking forward to being a student again, hi hi....Wink

see you

Nadja

ranastrana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Olá

Post  Laura on Sun 01 Aug 2010, 00:11

Hey guys,

well done Laura for starting this forum although it needs a bit more activity...
I'm starting this fall in the algarve and don't know anyone yet it seems like some of you are already down there?!
I will arrive pretty last minute probably a few days before class begin because I'm still doing an internship in Germany...
hopefully I'll be able to arrange accomodation from here confused

Those of you who are already there and have seen the place and the university, any suggestions would be appreciated! I've been to the algarve before to Sagres, Lagos and a little fishing village in between called Burgau where I went to a surfcamp!I loved it and I'm hoping there'll be some opportunities to go surfing on the weekends... Wink
Any other surfers among us?

Cheers,
Laura

Laura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello!

Post  Elle on Wed 11 Aug 2010, 03:57

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the invitation to join the forum. I am from the new cohort, and I will be studying in Gent for my first year. Just to understand, the majority here are from 2009-2011 cohort?

Nadja, answering your question, I have been in touch with someone in Gent. I heard that we have a little free time in the first semester, but nothing in the second. But, I guess we will only know for sure there!

Bye, and nice to meet you all!

Last edited by Elle on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 04:35; edited 1 time in total

Elle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ghent

Post  Dory on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 02:43

Hi guys, for the ones in the new cohort...I'm Dorien, a second year EMBC studente from Belgium.
I did my first year in Ghent...and I can tell you...don't rely on the schedule to much..since it shifts a lot..But indeed no worries if you have a similar schedual as last year you'll have plenty of free time in the first weeks but after that I will get pretty busy!
Good luck!

Kisses
Dory
Dory

View user profile http://dorys-adventures.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Ghent Schedule

Post  timdeprez on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 17:40

Dory wrote:Hi guys, for the ones in the new cohort...I'm Dorien, a second year EMBC studente from Belgium.
I did my first year in Ghent...and I can tell you...don't rely on the schedule to much..since it shifts a lot..But indeed no worries if you have a similar schedual as last year you'll have plenty of free time in the first weeks but after that I will get pretty busy!
Good luck!

Kisses
Dory

--> Last year there was indeed a lot of free time and ... we learned lessons ... so this year much less free time. Schedule will be ready and sent out next week. We are waiting for a few small updates to finalize it.
All the best, Tim

timdeprez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: well, whatever

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum